Daily musings of the creative team of Jack & Ella Designs. Showcasing the talent of other Etsy designers, as well as life according to us. - Enjoy!

http://jackandella.etsy.com

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Coming Up Roses

Happy New Year!
Well, it really has been a while, hasn't it? Time marches on, three year olds give up taking naps, life gets a little hectic and nuts, and blogs fall by the wayside. My apologies to all the wonderful Etsy sellers that I could have been featuring in the meanwhile since our last posting in November.
The new year has brought many new exciting opportunities, including a number of performing gigs, which have rejuvenated me beyond anything I can meaningfully express. I have the great fortune of being able to share the stage with my dear friend Ric Iverson, after a 10 year span of not performing together, in Symphony Silicon Valley's upcoming musical-in-concert, The Most Happy Fella taking place in mid March.
But possibly the most exciting opportunity yet has come in the offer to play Rose in Gypsy, which will go into production in May of this year. I am so blessed to be able to follow in the (very large) footsteps of my beloved Broadway diva idols in taking on this powerhouse role, and I look forward to every minute. For more information about this production of Gypsy, please visit www.hillbarntheatre.org
So to celebrate a re-emergence from the winter of my hiatus from the stage, I have found these exquisite items from our friends at Etsy, using the search terms "roses red rose". Enjoy!
Bordeaux Carved Lucite Rose and Freshwater Pearl Necklace

Smell the Roses Cashmere Extra Long Flounce Scarf

Red Chiffon Flower Handbag
by mojospastyle

Adeline-Black French Style Pure Wool Beret with Hand Felted Rose Brooch
by Crafts2Cherish

Womens XS Silk Blend Sweater (Upcycled Bolero) - Spanish Rose
by enchantedcreations2u

Red Gingham Rose Bouquet (six)

by gwyllion

No comments: