Daily musings of the creative team of Jack & Ella Designs. Showcasing the talent of other Etsy designers, as well as life according to us. - Enjoy!

http://jackandella.etsy.com

Sunday, October 4, 2009

AAAAAAANNNNND she's over it.

oh, boo-frickin-hoo sign, by gotmojo

Okay, for those of you who have been reading the blog these past two days and have wondered, "What in the (insert favorite expletive here) is wrong with Annmarie?" I would like to state for the record that I am now officially over it.

Done with the gloomth psycho-betty sturm und drang.

Done with worrying about things that are out of my control.

I only can say that life sure throws you curve balls from now and then, and you gotta be ready to SWING, sister! You have to be willing to surrender your fear and have faith. Spring always follows the winter, etc. etc., blah blah blah. Maybe some of it was PMS, I don't know...

ANYWAY

Here are a few goodies from Etsy that illustrate my new mood - enjoy!



Suck It Up And Get Over It, by figure22


Happy Place Found hand painted glass, by geekdetails


PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND DEAL WITH IT, by pizzazjewelry

And my new personal favorite - this is SO ME!!


I'm Wearing My Big Girl Panties And They Are Starting To Bunch Sign, by icehousecrafts
(plus, icehousecrafts is vamp friendly - we love that!)

No comments: