Daily musings of the creative team of Jack & Ella Designs. Showcasing the talent of other Etsy designers, as well as life according to us. - Enjoy!

http://jackandella.etsy.com

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Flying Witch Pendant - by paulasstressart on Etsy


Even though it was a gorgeous summer day today, on which my husband, son and I spent the day at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk (culminated by Mexican Chocolate ice cream at Marianne's) - my heart is longing for fall and for the crisp weather that makes you want to curl up in your living room, drink pumpkin spice lattes and eat your weight in candy corn.


I found this wonderful dichroic glass pendant on Etsy by one of the members of the Etsymom team. The Flying Witch Pendant No. 22642 is a fantastic little gem in tonics of orange, yellow and green, like only dichroic glass can do, and it makes me wish that I could bust out my Halloween decorations now! My husband insists I at least wait until the end of September... :o(


For more of Paula's beautiful wearable works of art, visit her Etsy shop at paulasstressart.etsy.com


No comments: